If you can dream it, we can help!
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. SBDC StartSmart™ provides the resources, support, and motivation to put your dream within reach. In just 8 three-hour sessions, learn to plan and analyze your vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested business plan. All sessions are led by experienced SBDC facilitators who help create a unique and powerful learning experience.
StartSmart™ provides the tools to:
• Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
• Acquire a working knowledge of business fundamentals.
• Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
StartSmart™ graduates acquire:
• An actionable business plan.
• Access to financial and business resources.
• A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
5/18/16 - Mandatory Orientation 5:00pm - 7:00pm Room 107
Each Session: 5:30pm - 8:30pm (Room 107)
5/25/16 Foundations for a Successful Business
6/1/16 Marketing Research & Analysis
6/8/16 Capturing the Market
6/15/16 Efficient Operations
6/22/16 Financial Foundations
6/29/16 Financial Plan
7/6/16 Bringing it All Together
7/13/16 Implementation & Presentation
Corporate Support for the SBDC StartSmart™ is provided by Frost Bank, Port Corpus Christi, CITGO Corpus Christi Refinery and the Westside Business Association.
Cost: $125 (includes all 8 sessions, workbooks and food)