7 Beautiful Women frame 1.jpg
MISSION: 7 Most Beautiful Women: Inside and Out is very different from traditional beauty lists, competitions and events. We believe that outward beauty comes in all different forms; however, many beauty features miss the opportunity to celebrate and encourage people to show off their inner beauty. We want everyone to know that the Coastal Bend is not only full of beautiful women, it is full of women who look beyond themselves to the needs and concerns of their community and the world around them. “Inner beauty, to me, is having compassion, being kind, and respectful to everyone and everything,” states Dr. Alissa Chapman, one of this year’s participants.
1. Susan Gonzales representing New Life Refuge Ministries
2. Joanna Busenlehner representing HELP (Hammons Education Leadership Program)
3. Angelique Guajardo representing The Salvation Army Corpus Christi TX Corps
4. Angie Flores representing the Catholic Charities of Corpus Christi, Inc.
5. Dr. Alissa Chapman representing Paws and Claws of the Gulf Coast Humane Society
6. Cheryl Sanders representing Dress for Success Corpus Christi
7. Erika Rose representing Team 5 Foundation
FUNDRAISING: These seven women, each representing a different charity, are working to raise the most support for their charity and be crowned The Bend’s Most Beautiful Woman: Inside and Out. Each were nominated by a group of their peers and staff members from various charities around the region. Their goal is to each raise at least $2,500, with the award going to the woman who raises the most money for her charity. Donations are currently being taken online at www.fundraise.com/
EVENT: The charity event will be held at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel on October 6, 2016 from 6:30 - 9:30 pm. Tickets are $45 and available online at: www.mostbeautifulwomen2016